Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Draw The Player In Flash

Who is the player?
 The player is an average person on the street.

Tell us about your player's characteristics.
The player is normal, he's from the suburbs and looks for a better way of living.

What motivates the player?
To choose what's more healthier to consume.

Does the player have a backstory? If so, write about it.
Add any additional information you'd like.

The player doesn't have any background, he's just a stranger.

1 comment:

  1. The thing that I like about your blog is that you are very sententious, but I have a few questions. When you say that eating healthy is what motivates your character, do you mean he is trying to lose weight in order to live longer or he just wants to eat healthy? What is the purpose of him for doing so? Another thing, what do you mean with average person? Average as in social class or average as in weight or something else? I think these are my only questions about your character. It will be really helpful if you answered them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete