Write a post about drawing your background in Flash.
What were the differences between drawing on paper vs. drawing with flash?
Which did you like more?
How did creating a paper prototype first help you with using Flash?
For my background, I drew nothing much but a simple layout. Mostly in a grey color way. I'll add more objects later as I work. But the main theme is just a basic dark grey base.
There's not much difference between my drawing and the drawing on flash since it's only one color.
There's not much difference between my drawing and the drawing on flash since it's only one color.
I'm surprised your background consists of only one color because mine is multi-colored, but I'm just wondering, is grey your favorite color or you just decided not to add color at all? I'm just curious because many people don't like to color their drawings. Other than that, I believe that your game will be very successful as you work more on it. Good luck.
ReplyDelete