Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Warm-Up

I'm a 17 year old CEO,
my favorite movie is CB-4,
my fans is dying to see me flow,
ATX click
you know we throwed,
I'm 5'3 on the digital scale,
I'm a ghetto star
and a man as well,
and I'm all about my mail,
like a man in jail,
I wonder if I pull a mixape,
how can it sell?
only time will tell
how many copies sold,
and that I pray to god that I live to get old,
cause half of my homeboys already dead
and the other half doing time with the fed,
I'm like the Cincinnati reds,
I'm playing ball for the pennant,
and if I fall while I'm trying,
I'll start from the beginning,
they say practice makes perfect
and it really payed off,
I'm my own boss now
so I can't get laid off

No comments:

Post a Comment